Monday, September 29, 2008

Less tv is better for all

I watch too much tv.... I have for quite awhile. Its the 2nd week of a new fall season and I'm going to try to cut out most tv watching. It seems like I don't find time to do anything else so... to change that....I'm going to cut down on the tv.

So far tonight that I has meant that I cleaned the sink, dishes and stove and have made a beginning list for things to put in a safe deposit box. I will be opening one on Thursday. Its another one of those things that really makes me feel like an adult....for good or bad...

I want to get back into sewing, but looking at the pattern I just cut out-I'm going to need to take a crash course in what all those symbols mean. My first attempt is going to be a corset type vest for Ren Faire. We'll see how long it takes and what it turns out like :)

No comments: