Sunday, February 21, 2010

Red meat everywhere

I didnt think I had any in the house...but it keeps popping up... a package of hot dogs that I don't want to waste...so I need to finish those this week. I have had offers of fast food and I have turned them down. Its easier to do as a goal in mind, as opposed to "just being healthier and making better choices."

I am going to try to make some baked falafel this week. Only enjoyed them at Jerusalem Cafe and this would save me the drive out there...and be healthier and cheaper!!

I am trying to find some blogs online to follow and get support for to start eating less red meat but everything is so totally VEGAN that its hard to find a site without being talked down to about the rest of the stuff I want to still eat.

No comments: